Литературная социальная сеть читателей электронных книг на компьютерах и мобильных устройствах: Amazon Kindle, iPad, iPhone, Amazon Kindle Fire, Nooks, Sony Reader, Android, Samsung, планшетах и телефонах

Забыли пароль?
Быстрый поиск: pdf mobi Kindle iPhone iPad Android
Пр/отв: 3457|Ответить: 0

Fodor's Essential Italy: Rome, Florence, and Venice (Full-color Travel Guide) [Скопировать ссылку]

Уровень (47.33%): 

UID
Опубликовано 2012-11-20 13:59:20 |Показать все сообщения
Книги
Обложка:
Название: Fodor's Essential Italy: Rome, Florence, and Venice (Full-color Travel Guide)
Автор: Fodor's
Ссылка на автора в ЛитПедии: -
Издательство: Fodor's
Релиз: Cimmerian Team
ISBN: 1400004888 , 0307928179
Год: March 22, 2011
Страниц: -
Формат: Mobi (для Kindle)
Размер: 54.42 Mb
Качество: Издательское
Серия и выпуск: -
Язык: English
Скачать: see below / см. ниже
Get inspired and plan your next trip with Fodor’s ebook travel guide to Essential Italy (including Rome, Florence, Venice, and highlights in between). Intelligent Planning: Discover all of the essential, up-to-date travel insights you expect in a Fodor’s guide, including Fodor’s Choice dining and lodging, top experiences and attractions, and suggested itineraries. Easy Navigation for E-Readers: Whether you’re reading this ebook from start to finish or jumping from chapter to chapter as you develop your itinerary, Fodor’s makes it easy to find the information you need with a single touch.
5 ~- ^4 M- {1 L" E5 H$ R. j. c: B
In addition to a traditional main table of contents for the ebook, each chapter opens with its own table of contents, making it easy to browse. Full-Color Photos and Maps: It’s hard not to fall in love with Italy as you flip through a vivid full-color photo album. Explore the layout of city centers and popular neighborhoods with easy-to-read full-color maps. Plus, get an overview of Italian geography with the convenient atlas at the end of the ebook. Bonus Reading for the Love of Italy: In addition to the quintessential travel tips you expect in a Fodor’s guide, we’ve included four excerpts from exceptional books about Italy. Immerse yourself in Italy with cultural insights from these top-selling authors: Frances Mayes (EVERY DAY IN TUSCANY) Beppe...
- w4 A! R8 C/ c7 Y& `6 y+ O+ s6 M0 G; q9 T( H
0 I. w- ^/ L$ h$ |
Reviews:6 d3 U" K( ~4 ?/ M7 s( W, j

8 l' X% ?5 v8 E# @: v' F"In terms of comprehensiveness of coverage, the very accessible format, and the enthusiastic tone, this series remains one of the best on the market." –Booklist % o  [& D1 ]  I( ?4 k; h/ ?# ?

. i' |: k  P; i* Z: }; S( \. |+ D& F"Fodor's super-informative guidebooks are known for accuracy and attention to detail…" –The Sacramento Bee
: x* s- G/ j: q5 l/ @0 E
8 @1 L2 `7 l" ]) G" {"The Fodor's guides are notable for their ratings of sights, restaurants, shops, accommodations and attractions." –Chicago Tribune 1 j8 l  J2 e# h4 B! }) S& D5 x

# S7 e+ C) H$ v8 |7 W"The great detail, infectious spirit, and attractive format are distinguishing traits of these guides, which are entries in one of the top series in the business." –Booklist
/ e; T$ j  d0 S & C8 w9 t# ~- I. M& L- a7 u
"Fodor's can help you plan the perfect adventure" –The Arizona Republic 9 y/ V4 D  i5 b1 p. e

1 E. @' x: f# o2 G4 Q"Always thoughtfully written and easily readable, Fodor's travel guides have become a must-have when traveling to unfamiliar destinations" –Mid South Magazine
6 U$ F+ w& }3 v3 a* K  Q# G. p2 |
) J2 s+ x5 |8 T  h3 h"Widely recognized as the gold standard of mainstream travel" –Honolulu Advertiser
9 z2 E; g  }# |6 J: J! k7 f( [
" G( y$ p: Z/ w( }1 B
Скачать электронную книгу "Fodor's Essential Italy: Rome, Florence, and Venice (Full-color Travel Guide)" в формате MOBI для чтения на мобильных устройствах Amazon Kindle, а также в приложении Kindle на Apple iPad, iPhone, iPod, Android и других мобильных устройствах, планшетах и компьютерах:
9 U  n+ z) B: A
Гостей, Вам для просмотра скрытого содержания необходимо иметь на балансе: 5. Ваш текущий баланс: 0
# o* {8 }& |( g" y
Вложения: Для просмотра Вам необходимо авторизироваться. Вы еще не зарегистрированы? Нажмите Регистрация

Артефакты Жалоба

Чтобы ответить, вам надо авторизироваться в системе Вход | Регистрация

Литературная социальная сеть читателей электронных книг на компьютерах и мобильных устройствах: Amazon Kindle, iPad, iPhone, Amazon Kindle Fire, Nooks, Sony Reader, Android, Samsung, планшетах и телефонах

GMT+4, 2017-8-20 12:01 , Processed in 0.023768 second(s), 8 queries , Apc On.

Работает на Triskuz 2012

© 2011-2012 Triskuz.ru

вверх